Stop Wasting Your Time!
Most people fail to achieve the fitness level they want because they have no plan in place. They go to the gym, wing it, and expect something magical to happen.
It doesn’t work like that.
There is no magic.
What people need is a plan.
That’s where I come in, I make plans.
Are they the best? Most likely not, but they’re pretty damn good.
I’m not saying I can give you a 4 week program and at the end of it you’ll be cover model jacked and tan. But I can say, if you do what I tell you to do, you’ll be better than you are now.
If you make excuses and don’t do what’s required you’ll be the same….there is a WORK component to this WORK-out thing.
Again, it’s not magic and I’m not a magician.
There is a magic pill, but it’s the red one.
Distance training: Open to a LIMITED number of pre-screened candidates.
Cost: $200 per month.
Length: 3 month commitment
Payment: Through PayPal (3 separate $200 automatic payments) or mail a Check (if it’s a check it’s $600 up front)
What you get:
- A comprehensive 12 week program, broken down as necessary. i.e. maybe 2 six-week blocks maybe 3 four-week blocks….
- Email and Text support.
- Postural Analysis (through photos)
- Video analysis of exercises. I use the Coaches Eye App you can see some vids here.
- Nutrition guidance (Sorry, it’s the state of Maryland. I LEGALLY cannot make meal plans only suggestions)
- Program based of what you have available, you do not have to join a gym, but that does make life easier. You’re going to have to have some equipment if it’s home based or be willing to buy some. Like I said, “I’m not a magician”.
What it’s not: Cookie Cutter.
It’s based off of what’s going on with your body and your goals. It’s not some template where I plug-in random exercises and everyone gets the same basic program.
What I need, AKA: Your end of the bargain:
- Honesty: don’t BS me. That’s not helpful to anyone.
- Timely responses and feedback: If you leave me hanging, I can’t help you. I don’t need immediate contact but within 24hrs would be nice.
- Photos (in not a lot of clothes): For a postural analysis. If there are lots of baggy clothes, I can’t see and compare the joints, so I don’t know what’s going on. It’s ok if you’re not comfortable with this but it will limit the effectiveness of the programming. How much? I can’t say, cause I can’t see how jacked up you are….See how that works?
- Videos: I would REALLY LIKE videos of exercises (not all) sometimes, to check up on technique and movement patterns.
- Do the program as prescribed: If you go around randomly changing exercises, you’ve changed the recipe, don’t blame me when the meal comes out wrong.
- Q: Why PayPal?
- A: I’m not a bank so I needed someone else to handle payments. They integrate to the site easily, are secure and have a good reputation.
- Q: Is it really “Limited”?
- A: Yes, these things take a LOT of time on my end to do right and I’m still training clients in person and writing. Unfortunately I, too, only have 24 hours in a day. So, YES, very limited.
- Q: Why no guarantee?
- A: All I can guarantee is that if you do the work, you’ll be better than when you started.
- Q: “What happens after 3 months?”
- A: If you want to re-up, I’ll resend the link and you can re-subscribe and we’ll pick up where we left off. If not, I hope you take what you have learned and apply it.
- Q: “$200 a month, why so much?”
- A: A session with a competent trainer (either of us) can cost anywhere from $50-120 an hour. That’s for ONE session. I know the guy at Bally’s charges $25 an hour. All I can say is you usually do get what you pay for.
Get Started NOW…remember, put “distance training” in the message box.